ORDER DATE..................................: November 14, 2017
JOB TITLE........................................: DONOR SERVICES COORDINATOR
NATIONAL OCCUPATION CODE.: 1431
NUMBER OF POSITIONS..............: 1
POSITION TYPE.............................: FULL-TIME, 40 HOURS/WEEK
Can you provide both excellent customer service and precision payment processing?
An organization that helps fellow Winnipeggers when they need help most, and makes Winnipeg a better place for everyone who lives here, is seeking a Donor Services Coordinator.
With accounts receivable as their core focus, the Donor Services Coordinator provides primary coordination of the processing of campaign gifts/pledges and pledge payments in accordance with standard policies and procedures. Reporting to the Director, Finance and a member of the bargaining unit Unifor Local 191, this position will specifically:
- Enter campaign gifts and pledge information into a Constituent Relationship Management(CRM) System
- Record payment schedules and methods, clarifying information with donors as required
- Process payments, prepare bank deposits and issue receipts to donors
- Conduct analysis and follow-up of outstanding pledge collections (i.e. accounts receivable analysis)
- Assist in training campaign staff on gathering pledge documentation from workplaces
- Assist donors with questions related to their pledge or payments
- Help with monthly bank reconciliations
- Ensure accuracy of donor records and perform data maintenance activities as required
- Support others in the finance department by performing other duties as assigned including bookkeeping functions
You are a highly accurate, detail-oriented person with a strong customer service focus and a substantial ability and interest to work with technology. You are dedicated to making Winnipeg a better place to live, and you possess the following qualifications:
- A business certificate and two years’ related experience (or an equivalent combination of education and related experience)
- A minimum of two years’ experience using revenue tracking software or a CRM system, and intermediate level Excel skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, with particular attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, changing environment and manage several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, to take initiative and demonstrate curiosity, imagination and resourcefulness
- Occasional (paid) overtime is required as part of month-end or year-end accounting cycles
Please contact (CAHRD) Centre for Aboriginal Human Resource Development at 204-989-7110 for more details.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer/partner. (CAHRD) Centre for Aboriginal Human Resource Development is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.