ORDER DATE..................................: May 8, 2017
JOB TITLE........................................: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
NATIONAL OCCUPATION CODE.: 6551
NUMBER OF POSITIONS..............: 1
POSITION TYPE.............................: PERMANENT, PART-TIME
One of Canada's Big Five Banks is seeking part time Customer Service Representatives.
At the bank, the customer is always front and center. That’s why they’re focused on providing them with sound financial advice through meaningful conversations. In this role, you’ll get to know our business quickly, working with a diverse group of talented professionals in a dynamic environment. Here, your ideas will be heard and your potential will always be recognized. Join them, and you’ll be part of a true team, collaborating with people who will help you build an exciting, solid career at the bank. When you join them, you'll be part of a workforce where flexibility means being there for their customers by thinking differently about how, when and where they all work. The Customer Service Representative is one of the most important roles at the bank. In this role, you are the ambassador of their brand in your one-on-one interactions with their customers.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Serve and delight each customer during every interaction and execute financial transaction including deposits, withdrawals, bill payments, foreign currency requests and/or other account transactions in an efficient and professional manner
- Proactively demonstrate lobby leadership and educate their customers on self-serve options available to them with the goal to deliver an enhanced customer experience
- Understand their customers’ needs through quality conversations and identify opportunities to promote the right financial products and services to meet their needs
- Refer customers to branch team members and partners who can have quality needs based conversations to explore customers’ financial needs and goals
- Maintain overall appearance and presentation of the branch
- Actively participate in regular coaching sessions and team meetings.
Joining the team has many perks, including:
- Access to a variety of formal and informal training including on-the-job training, online learning, virtual classroom and in-class-room learning
- Career planning tools and resources to support you in growing your career with us
- Opportunities to participate and volunteer in the community
- A flexible work schedule to meet your work/life commitments
What you need to succeed:
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude, with strong people skills
- Proven customer service experience and passion for helping others and sales delivery
- Sales & service oriented with a demonstrated ability to proactively listen, identify sales opportunities and solve problems
- Effective relationship management skills
- Effective communicator, both verbal and written
- The ability to multi-task, with above-average computer skills and digital awareness
Candidates will have flexibility to work evenings and weekends when required on a rotational basis as part of the branch team including:
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts and locations within the market;
- Flexibility to work a variety of shift lengths from 3 hours to 9.5 hours/day.
You’re here to help the customers, the community and your colleagues. As a member of the branch team, they’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help their customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and networking-building opportunities, they’ll help you gain valuable experience, broaden your skillset and achieve your goals. They’re here to help.
Please contact (CAHRD) Centre for Aboriginal Human Resource Development at 204-989-7110 for more details.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer/partner. (CAHRD) Centre for Aboriginal Human Resource Development is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.